- Inflates in 40 seconds
- Interchangeable Graphics
- Remote Controlled Sensory Lighting
- Packs Away in 90 Seconds Into a Handy PODS Back Pack, Also Included
- British Designed
This pop up play pod is designed to represent a submarine from the outside with port holes, propeller, and hull paneling. When entering the POD the experience moves onto another level. Children are surrounded by a 360° graphical representation of sitting on the bed of the ocean, surrounded by colourful sea life such as vibrant coral reefs and creatures. In the distance barracuda streams migrate with larger mammals on their tails, covered with a bright beam of sunlight from the waters surface.
These next generation pop up PODS are the pinnacle of cool, creating an immersive themed environment for your little adventure seeking explorer.
A suitable play tent for indoor use, engaging your little camper in endless hours of fun and magical playtime.
PODS are super easy to set up, transportable and durable.
PODS are easy to clean with a fabric cleaner and damp cloth.
Simply unpack the POD , unroll it onto a clean floor surface and plug in the two plugs to a regular household power socket. Step back and watch POD inflate and transform before your eyes.
PODS is adaptable and with removable graphics, themes can be changed in a matter of seconds. So now children’s change in tastes can change with different PODS environments. Each POD comes pre installed with interior and exterior removable graphics.
- Packed size • 450 x 360 x 380mm / 1.5 x 1.19 x 1.25 feet
- Weight packed away • 8.5kg / 19lbs
- Fan Size • 240 x 240 x 100mm / 9.5 x 9.5 x 4 inches
- Fan weight • 2.5kg / 5.5lbs
- Inflated size • 1.8m Diameter x 1.8m High (allow a space of 2 x 2m when unpacking onto floor and a height clearance of 2m)
5.9ft Diameter x 5.9ft High (allow a space of 6.5ft x 6.5ft when unpacking onto floor and a height clearance of 6.5ft)
- Interior play area • 1.3m square metres / 4.26 square feet
- Height to top of inner POD • 1.55m / 5ft
- Total package weight • 10kg / 22lbs
Requires 2 x 13 amp plug sockets or at least a 2 gang extension lead
How to remove the graphics
To remove the exterior graphics simply unzip the printed graphic banners starting from the rear of the POD.
To remove the interior graphics simply unzip the printed graphic banners starting from above the door on the inside of the POD.
How to change the light settings
PODS comes with integral colour changing lights LED lights. These can be operated by a remote control. Colours can be changed by manually selecting on the colour wheel on the remote. Different modes and series can be selected, choose from colour fades to solid colours and also switch the lights on and off.
All PODS are hand made in the PODS laboratories by the Pods Technicians.
UK – Delivery is by midday the next day (if order before midday Monday-Thursday).
Offering a worldwide express shipping service.
All of our products are CE mark approved by a 3rd party.
Not suitable for children under 36 months.
PODS must be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
Only a responsible adult is permitted to:
- Setup PODS ; Install the fan, install the lighting
- Inflate PODS
- Deflate PODS
- Pack Away PODS
- Adjust the lighting via the remote
- Install the batteries into the lighting remote controller
- Install the battery into the fan for the power loss alarm
This product contains LED lights that change colour (if selected with remote control)
Consult with a doctor before using this product.